Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Where to find EASA (or UK post-brexit) regs?

Peter wrote:

I have a vague recollection that you were going to compile this into an article for the Articles / Resources section. I have just looked there and it doesn’t look like it ever reached that stage.

You hinted that the post would need some additional work to make it into an article. If you tell me what you think is needed, I’ll be happy to do it.

Last Edited by Airborne_Again at 15 Mar 17:27
ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Can I ask others here to suggest how this could be made into a sort of reference guide? Maybe with examples of common stuff people look for.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Do you think EASA is slowing down a little, not producing enough rules? Well, that can be fixed. Just go here and explain what they have somehow forgotten to regulate yet.
:-)

huv
EKRK, Denmark

There is /was a great video of somebody going by the name of Seebohm who said that there are areas where there is no regulation and EASA must therefore create some. I can’t find it right now. It was absolutely disgusting and really mirrored the blind arrogance of that establishment (the EU). Thankfully he is long gone and EASA is gradually improving.

Any offers on my post #4 above? It would be a really useful resource on EuroGA.

Administrator

Back to the other discussion above about creating an EASA regs lookup table, I am told that there is a thing called Google Sheet. It appears to be an online spreadsheet.

Has anyone used it?

Administrator

Yes, and it does work really nice. I use it personally and at work (for simple spreadsheets)

It allowed shared (concurrent) editing, and has version history

Last Edited by Noe at 10 Jan 16:59

Would anyone who knows how to do this (Google Sheet) be interested in setting something up?

Administrator

I subscribe to avi-law.com
Nice flowcharts of regulations help!

always learning
LO__, Austria

Don’t know whether anyone has posted this before, but this is a website some of my colleagues use. No idea about how reliable their updating process is. They claim regs are updated at each publication.

www.part-aero.com

ThreePoint wrote:

Don’t know whether anyone has posted this before

Thanks @ThreePoint, it is a very good site and seems reliable. It claims to be related in some way to EASA, but I have never found it mentioned anywhere on the EASA website. It works well on tablets too.

huv
EKRK, Denmark
Sign in to add your message