Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Airparks in Europe and around the world (merged)

Is it officially LGED? That code didn’t appear in any database we used to compile ours

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

No, its ZZZZ

LGMG Megara, Greece

I saw it here

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

I saw it here

Seeing something on the Internet does not mean its true ;-)

Excerpt from Greece AIP.

CAA in Greece assigns ICAO codes to licensed Airports only.
Airfilelds/strips keep a Generic ZZZZ code for Flight Planning and all DEST/DEP details go in FPL Remarks.

LGMG Megara, Greece

Be aware of this area that surrounds the field:

ESME, ESMS

I’m hearing noises that this seems to be taking off:

http://www.mueritz-airpark.de/en/airpark/angebot/

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

You airpark aficionados in the UK don’t need to move to Greece or Germany! I operate an exclusive airpark right here in the UK, at Upper Harford in the beautiful Cotswolds. See http://www.upperharfordairstrip.co.uk/

There are three homes on the property other than mine, all with the opportunity for hangar space and use of a superb 750m grass runway. Planes as large as a Malibu Mirage and a Twin Commanche are/have been based here happily. The runway is very well draining so we operate year round. It’s 30 minutes to Denham which gets you to Central London quickly, and the airfield is midway between Gloucestershire and Oxford airports for maintenance or fuel. A fixed monthly fee gets you hangar space 50m from your front door, and unlimited runway use. Fly in directly from the rest of Europe and clear customs and immigration in the comfort of your own home.

One of owners here has their house on the market. Anyone interested let me know.

Paul Beckwith

Last Edited by Buckerfan at 09 Nov 09:12
Upper Harford private strip UK, near EGBJ, United Kingdom

Stunning, beautiful and exactly what I’ve dreamed of for 20yrs.
Sadly I’ve dreamed of the lottery win to pay for it too. Unfortunately with no luck.

United Kingdom

Buckerfan wrote:

There are three homes….your own home.

Looks superb Buckerfan, you just forgot to add that catch line “built by pilots for pilots”

Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Indeed stunning and in the middle of one of the loviest areas of the UK. Looks more like an ‘air hamlet’ though. Runway needs a zebra. In the middle to go to what I assume are the hangars. Ahh, if only the UK had better weather then I could have seduced my wife..

Last Edited by aart at 09 Nov 13:46
Private field, Mallorca, Spain
Sign in to add your message