Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Experience with AT Aviation?

Does anyone have experience buying an aircraft from AT Aviation? I would appreciate your feed back. Feel free to pm me. Thanks!

EDTD (ESGJ), Germany

PM sent…..

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

On their website they can’t spell Beechcraft…

EGTK Oxford

They always seem a bit pricey

I couldn’t possibly comment

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

@BeechBaby, I am also curious. Have been looking at the market last couple of months..

@Bathman – don’t most (trending towards all) aircraft advertised as “for sale” longer than a few days? :-) IIRC there was a thread about this here recently…

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

Jason, I did highlight that to them last week. It appeared after an update. The power of predictive spelling……

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Sorry to resurrect quite an old thread, but am also considering one of the aircraft they have for sale. Would appreciate any insight on buying experience from this sensible community.

EGBP, United Kingdom

I have a 1986 Mooney Encore that is currently based near Amsterdam (Lelystad EHLE). Not only was I not getting much use out of it before but I’m now spending most of my time outside Europe and its proving difficult to be there to show it to potential buyers. I got a call from AT Aviation to see if I wanted to hand it off to them to sell and it sounds like a pretty good deal. They insure it, hangar it, do test flights with potential customers, etc., and take 7% commission.

Has anyone had any experience with them? Recommend anyone else for this service?

www.ataviation.co.uk

Last Edited by Nickmatic at 02 Aug 15:59
EHLE, Netherlands
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message