Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA is four years old

Thank you all for making it such a success!

Daily users, averaging 5 pages per visit:

Anything you would like to see changed, or introduced?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Congrats, Peter, well done !!

Congrats on a great site!

How about a downloads area where people can share useful presentations / training material etc..?

I have also seen in other areas a ‘member directory’ where people can list if they are instructors / examiners / engineers etc and willing to be contacted / help?

Now retired from forums best wishes

Is euroga still growing though, say over the last 12 months? I mean in terms of posts/threads per day? Subjectively, it does not seem so.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

We do need more people contributing, on varied topics, yes. But there is only one way to do that, which is for them to contribute. EuroGA is not an online €300/year newspaper with an editorial team; it is made up of peoples’ contributions entirely.

Also there are no adverts to fund any sort of prolific content generation. But adverts would create many problems.

Hence my question above.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Well done.

I hope you dont run out of the usual controversial topics

Well done, thank you very much Peter and David.

I am quite happy with the way it runs, qualified posts by people who know what they are talking about. Very refreshing in comparison to other places.

Carry On!

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

boscomantico wrote:

Is euroga still growing though, say over the last 12 months? I mean in terms of posts/threads per day? Subjectively, it does not seem so.

Does it need to?

EHTE, Netherlands

Congratulations to Peter and David on this milestone and thanks for all your hard work! The stats certainly speak for themselves.

UK, United Kingdom

Happy birthday!
Thanks for a great site.

EGBJ and Firs Farm, United Kingdom
41 Posts
Sign in to add your message