Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

New Guy From The States

Fairoaks/EGTF

Thanks guys! I appreciate the support for my book. Just raising awareness. I also did an EAA webinar that can be viewed if you want to see a presentation on Engine Out Tactics. Here’s a link. http://eaavideo.org

The Webinar is FREE!

As of now the book is just an eBook (have an iPad?, you can get it) and I am working on a paper copy too, but it might be 6-9 months.

Thanks guys.

Fighter Pilot Tactics for GA Engine L...
KVGT (Las Vegas, NV)

Welcome Buster1. I would also be interested in reading a hard copy of the book. I dislike e-readers.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Buster1 wrote:

I own a 1969 V-tail Bonanza that I love to fly and maintain.

When I was in Houston, our club had a late 60s S-model Bonanza. It was my favorite aircraft for going places – although it wasn’t well equipped it flew really nicely. Did my first ILS to minimums in that aircraft, too.

Andreas IOM

Welcome, Buster. Sounds like a good book. Is it available as a hardcopy? I’m a little old-fashioned

Last Edited by Aviathor at 17 Nov 10:30
LFPT, LFPN

Come visit Europe. The sights more than compensate for the fuel costs!

Tököl LHTL

Nate welcome to the site – checked out your book and it has excellent reviews and a very good topic. While ‘European’ there are contributors from all over the planet.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Welcome to EuroGA, Buster1

Get ready to get scared by what we have to pay over here

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Hi guys, just checking in from Las Vegas, USA!

I’m a retired fighter pilot and current Lockheed Martin pilot, and I own a 1969 V-tail Bonanza that I love to fly and maintain.

Thanks for having me. I hope to get to know more about your flying in Europe!

Nate “Buster” Jaros
http://engineout.weebly.com

Last Edited by Buster1 at 17 Nov 03:39
Fighter Pilot Tactics for GA Engine L...
KVGT (Las Vegas, NV)
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message