Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Depository for off topic / political posts (NO brexit related posts please)

I will admit, I’ve become really quite fascinated following the situation in the US and try to pick up information from Americans rather than the European news narrative which seems totally preposterous. Particularly so the representations of the media and big tech outfits.

The latest hunter biden e-mail / laptop file release is incredible reading

This appears to prove Joe Biden has been lying about his ukranian involvement. I know Hunter Biden has well known hooker and crack cocaine problems, but the stuff that keeps coming out seems to be to be incredibly newsworthy. Yet Twitter has banned sharing the post article, and has suspended and removed people for discussing it. Facebook has said it is surpressing the sharing of it.

This sort of censorship of sharing news is most concerning.

I’m not sure which way the november election will go but when you watch the parades and people who turn out for trump compared to handful of people for Biden I think it could indicate where the groundswell of the population is.

I await with real interest the Class Act (Litigation), currently being assembled by 4 eminent German lawyers against the global leadership for destroying us all financially in pursuit and knowledge of the Global reset.

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

I’ll bite. What is “Global Reset” supposed to mean? Who stands to benefit from this supposed conspiracy?

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

The plan is to circumvent democracy and shift global governance into the hands of the few. As noted by Schwab in “COVID-19: The Great Reset”:

“When confronted with it, some industry leaders and senior executives may be tempted to equate reset with restart, hoping to go back to the old normal and restore what worked in the past: traditions, tested procedures and familiar ways of doing things — in short, a return to business as usual.

This won’t happen because it can’t happen. For the most part, ‘business as usual’ died from (or at the very least was infected by) COVID-19.”

I can give you the whole link and timeline for those interested.

EGPF Glasgow

I said earlier that I was finished. I really no longer care about any of this pandemic nonsense. It is over, in every way.

Rioting in almost every European city. It will only get worse. A large % trusted and obeyed but walked directly into the arms of the autocrats.

This is life and we will be squeezed more and more. All ’’freedoms’’ are eroded to virtually zero.

I would make one very strong point. Watch what you eat…….

The link

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/10/28/the-great-reset.aspx

EGPF Glasgow

BeechBaby wrote:

The plan is to circumvent democracy and shift global governance into the hands of the few.

I hope you’ll not say “lizards”?

Rioting in almost every European city.

Please!

The link

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/10/28/the-great-reset.aspx

So we are to believe a guy who still claims that vaccines cause autism, that it is “questionable” if HIV causes AIDS, that GMO foods cause accelerated aging, that type 2 diabetes can be cured by fasting, that hydrogen gas is a miracle medicine, that LED lighting damages the eye, that eyeglasses make your vision worse, that microwave oven destroy nutrients, who has been sent several warning letters by the US Federal Drug Administration for violating marketing regulations… Need I go on?

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Well, T2 diabetes can be fixed by eating plant-based (even though the medical profession mostly refuses to believe it), and LEDs can damage the eyes if they are the UV emitting type which illuminates a phosphor coating to make white (used to certain shades of white; similar mechanism to fluorescent lamps). As for the rest…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Airborne_Again wrote:

Please!

I have told you that I no longer buy into the rubbish. I will leave you to trust in Tedros, Gates, Scwab, Valance, Whitty, et al. On that we can happily disagree.

In a years time we can have a look at where we are at.

Look, some individuals will relish a reset, a New Order, an health passport, a lockdown and surveillanced society, but as we keep getting reminded we fought some hefty world wars to keep our freedoms. Those freedoms are gone. Just ask Macron who has just put the whole of France full lockdown, this evening, along with Germany tomorrow. The people of Wales, sorry the women of Wales, could not get access to sanitary products. Deemed unnecessary items.

Welcome to your brave new world. And as for Avgas powered private flying…….well?

Last Edited by BeechBaby at 28 Oct 20:46
EGPF Glasgow

In fact @Airborne_agian. I do not even have to try and convince anyone. Have a look yourself

https://www.weforum.org/

Not what I want, but hey………if you thought our politicians were bad at the moment take comfort on the fact that it will not matter in a couple of years time….

EGPF Glasgow

Fact check – the only thing the WEF has achieved since being founded is minting its founder and emptying the pockets of the participants.

It’s the most overrated hot air factory ever. I challenge you to point one thing that the WEF has sired, even spiritually.

T28
Switzerland
Sign in to add your message