Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Thank you for making EuroGA a success

As more a reader than a writer may I pass on my congratulations and thanks.

EGSA, United Kingdom

Same here. Very informative and entertaining at the same time.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

I, too, echo the earlier sentiments. This is a great place to learn, ask questions and receive many informative responses.

Just out of interest, how long has the site been going now? Have we had the first birthday party yet? :)

Fairoaks, United Kingdom

how long has the site been going now?

About November 2012.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter,

also from my side, congratulations and thank you for providing this excellent platform.

It is refreshing that in here we seem to have gathered those with an interest in real issues and cultivated discussion. It could well be an example how GA pilots should interact rather than the way it is done elsewhere.

GA and it's crew is under tremendous threats in Europe and so much the more we need a place to exchange views. Each and every one of us lives with the constant threat of loss of license or loss of medical (or both) as well as loss of value of property (our airplanes) at the hands of the European anti GA lobby, which, unfortunately, includes large parts of EASA.

All we can do is talk to each other and find ways to continue to communicate.

Again, thanks and let's go for it.

Best regards Urs

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Peter, Congrats to you. Good idea to start it up and keep it running. Unfortunatelly the fly-in is is located out of my current range (mainly time range at the moment)

LKKU, LKTB

As more a reader than a writer may I pass on my congratulations and thanks.

I'm not much of a writer, either, but I enjoy the reading.

And I have to admit it's a relief not to run into the nastiness one sometimes finds in other places...

Bordeaux

I also visit often, although I, too, haven't posted much. As soon as Euroga appeared on the scene, I rapidly lost interest in the other forums, and haven't been back since.

Thank you Peter and David for creating a friendly, welcoming site where we can all learn, make acquaintances and friends, share stories and experiences.

Well done, and keep it up. Your efforts are obviously appreciated by many.

:-)

UK, United Kingdom

I echo the thanks to Peter and David as mentioned in previous posts. It is a pleasure to come onto a forum that display a modicum of social etiquette.

Always looking for adventure
Shoreham

Lots of thanks to Peter and David.

EuroGA is what a pilot forum should be....pilots for pilots irrespective of age, experience and gender, ( gender well sometimes, lol ).

The advice here is always good and has been extremely helpful and encouraging during my first year as a pilot when I've got to fly lots of different aircraft.

Here's to many more years for all of us.

EGBJ, EGBP, EGTW, EGVN, EGBS
Sign in to add your message