Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

EuroGA - 5th birthday

The years have gone by quick!

Total Registered Users: 3409
Total Forum Threads: 7908
Total Forum Posts: 159368

Thank you all for this amazing achievement.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Happy birthday EuroGA. Thanks to Peter and David for all your hard work. I’m here less than a year but I learned a lot already through reading from and discussing with all of you!

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

Who else has been around since the first hour, without any major “breaks”, other than Peter, and myself?

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

…and do not forget…today’s GA flying has become more like a political action than a hobby !(Here we go again )

LGGG

Who else has been around since the first hour, without any major “breaks”, other than Peter, and myself?

Quite a few. One simple way is to go to your own posts and go to the earliest ones – for me the URL is around here – and look around those threads, you see the majority are still here.

Some people have changed names.

Not sure about “the first hour” however. We got hit with some nasty stuff in the first hour, but we were expecting that Also a lot of people joined up as I did a large mailing. I emailed about 3000 pilots; addresses from 10 years’ of correspondence.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Happy Birthday …. I will have an extra large Birra Moretti to celebrate later – if we can find a place where they serve it in walking distance from our hotel here at Linate airport!

My oldest post seems to be from mid November 2012, only six weeks after day one.

EDDS - Stuttgart

Mines was the 16th October 2012….I actually think I was here at ground zero……….Happy Birthday and thanks for all the effort to keep it all going

Last Edited by BeechBaby at 02 Oct 18:31
Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow

Not sure how to look for it systematically but I found a post of mine from 17-Oct-12 09:13

Peter, David, thank you very much for providing this superb platform. It’s been a pleasure and it still is the site I read first and last every day.

Best regards
Urs
Mooney Driver

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

…a bit of newbie with May 2013 as first post.

Great community and a positive force for European GA does what it says on the tin

Congratulations to the team.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Happy birthday !

Thank you very much for all this information and this positive atmosphere. Keep it up !

LFOU, France
25 Posts
Sign in to add your message