Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Pilot and aviation related jokes

loco wrote:

A stuck transmit button on an airline flight. Difficult to properly translate to English, but I can say that the language is as harsh as it gets. Question to professional pilots: is this the norm? Do you hear such language in the cockpit?

No. It is about as far from the norm as it gets. The airlines I work(ed) for you’d get terminated for this recording. Whoever was talking there is a ticking bomb that will sooner or later kill somebody due to his bad attitude (literally).

always learning
LO__, Austria

ESME, ESMS

I loved this. It does take a little literary knowledge, but will be right up @Peter’s street.

EGKB Biggin Hill

Hilarious. My brother lives in Prague and I’ll make sure he gets the link :-) Thank you

LSGG, LFEY, Switzerland

It’s not funny if it’s true…

LKTB->EGBJ, United Kingdom

PA28 on bushwheels

ESME, ESMS

The plane spotter in me suggests it is a Commander 112:)

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Actually, looks big fat and rock solid like the 114 sitting next my door

Last Edited by Ibra at 22 Sep 17:52
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Recently at Calais I went to investigate the WWII concrete pillbox just to the left as you leave the aérodrome gate, then sat on the roof to eat an apple and file the flightplan and immigration for the afternoon flight. A passer by started chatting, then told me I spoke very good French for a migrant. She obviously didn’t believe I’d flown in for the day. I don’t which part offended me more

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

ESME, ESMS
Sign in to add your message