Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Pilot and aviation related jokes

Peter wrote:

Nova 851: “Halifax Terminal, Nova 851 with you out of 13,000 for 10,000, requesting runway 15.”

Halifax Terminal (female): “Nova 851, Halifax, the last time I gave a pilot what he wanted I was on penicillin for three weeks. Expect runway 06.”

Haha nice one!

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Must have been a heavy X-wind there.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

This one is going around the UK, after the “extremely overworked” (NOT) people in the CAA decided that “7000” will now be called “conspicuity” in radio phraseology

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Last Edited by MedEwok at 12 Aug 06:14
Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

Maybe pre-2018.

ESME, ESMS

Administrator

Yeah…that’s why we have medicals

Low-hours pilot
EDVM Hildesheim, Germany

MedEwok wrote:

Yeah…that’s why we have medicals

@MedEwok will take you as AME next time

I met someone who told me the easy way to get a Class 2: go to one of the ex-RAF grass airfields, try to spot and old ex-WW2 pilots who drinks 5h of ale before dropping the glass as it slips from his hand to the ground, smokes like a train and eat those greasy W100 full English, hit the door when he walks outside and spend hours looking for his spare spectacles and flies a wood vintage with NPPL self-decalation

Then go and ask him who was the AME when he had Class 2 medical and get yours with that guy
FYI, I did and the AME was buried in Wales 2 years ago, I can’t get him to sign unfortunately !

Last Edited by Ibra at 13 Aug 12:14
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Is there a dog which does this for homebuilt aeroplanes?

Administrator
Sign in to add your message