Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Hello from Italy!

Hello everybody! I’m Alfredo from Italy, I fly ppl VFR and I have two Mcr: one is a vla with 914 turbo and has 15 years life. The new one is a mcr 4s with 914. I normally fly every year to Greece, LGLE I s my usual destination. Very nice island and I suggest to fly there. I can organize a fly inn with some days on my boat if someone is interested!
For any suggestion about Italy flying, I’m available!
I have also two sons with ppl and finishing their mcr club…. ahahaha

LILB, Italy

Benvenuto nel sito Alfredo ! You are absolutely right about Leros,an “unknown” gem to many ,usualy infested by dedicated Italians since 1930’s till now.I was there 3 weeks ago.Very easy, since I live 30NM away.

LGGG

Welcome to EuroGA, Freddie

Leros is a great place to get away from it all I did it in 2014.

In Sep 2017 we did a fly-in to Astypalea (which had a pretty good turnout considering the distance and the challenges) and this Sep a couple of us made it down to Kastelorizo.

It would be great to hear more about your flying adventures

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Welcome onboard Freddie!

Your base airport, LILB, also looks great and close to Lake Como. Must be great flying around there.

LFMD

Welcome, Italy is supposed to have a thriving UL scene with many aviosuperficiale fields. Great to have you onboard!

always learning
LO__, Austria

In Italy we have more than 400 airfield, mostly for ultralight. Happy to answer to your questions.

LILB, Italy

I saw a video of someone landing a pc12 at a short grass field. There are some UL fields close to upper adriatic coast (eg LIKE) in Caorle.
What’s the procedure if I want to land there? Contact them before?
Can I land there without anyone present like at Lido Venice using self announce?
Grazie!

always learning
LO__, Austria

All about aviosuperfici here: http://fliegen-in-italien.de/aviosuperfici.html

That one near the Adriatic Sea is Caposile:

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

No 50’ over the threshold there….

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

And no 1.3xVso of course.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany
24 Posts
Sign in to add your message