Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Funny random stuff

This is not aviation related. I thought there might be a thread like that already but I didn’t find one. @Peter feel free to merge.

Anyway, here is a funny video. I guess many people that work with customers can relate

ESME, ESMS

EKRK, Denmark

We don’t currently have a general “funny stuff” thread. There is no issue with having one. However, this has come up before in various forums, and it can end in trouble. It is only a matter of time before somebody posts a joke denigrating a particular country, a race, etc, and then you get the predictable result. It’s hard to draw up rules for this sort of thing so let’s go ahead but everyone needs to be careful

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

@Peter I promise to behave

@Michael_J This was hilarious. Intense build-up in the end!

ESME, ESMS

Dimme, your video is just perfectly what we see as engineers in a lot of meetings. You’re an expert to give good news, not bad ones :(

LFOU, France

A google on “corporate bullshit generator” produces several very funny sites, which do generate some quite accurate stuff

Administrator

I am sure the obscessive personality common among GA pilots will relate to this – or perhaps more accurately will be familiar to any female partners

Administrator

Tököl LHTL

Does this remind you of some pilots, telling you it is fine to fly, when their plane is vastly better than yours

Administrator

Fly safe. I want this thing to land l...
EGPF Glasgow
685 Posts
Sign in to add your message