Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

How to lose your plane and 35000 Euro

Yes the tone and style of this is also a bit smug. Not entirely sure what is going on but I dont like the anonymous nature of it.

EGTK Oxford

Two documents which in connection with the invoice presented earlier describe the whole matter.

The offer for the installation. On the first page, information about the dependence of the rebate on payments “this month”

Invoice for equipment. The description contains information when payment for labor will be due.

LFCL, France

The OP is NOT honest and forthcoming with ALL of the pertinent details.

At any rate, I’ve spoke with Jesse about this and I AM 100% SURE THAT HE HAS CONDUCTED HIS BUSINESS WITH THE UTMOST INTEGRITY .

I can see nothing good coming out of this smear campaign and suggest that the ADMIN delete this thread.

FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

Would you be so kind and be somewhat more specific please? Which one of the above presented details is NOT honest?
“Jesse” post dated 22.10.20-16, which talks about “Aspen” STC for Robin and makes a statement that “Aspen” have gone trough the paperwork for the EASA STC” ?
or maybe “Jesse” did not promise that the installation will take about a month?
or maybe “JP Avionics (een handelsnaam van JLK Design & Technology)” Offerte dated 25.10.2016, which specifies that “All other cost, including labour are charged when with the certificate release to service”?

or maybe I counterfeit “JP Avionics (een handelsnaam van JLK Design & Technology)” Factuur dated 27.10.2016 which says “Labour will be charged when the project is finished”?
or maybe “JP Avionics BV” Factuur which demands payment for the job not done?

Or maybe photo of the Jodel’s cocpit made a week after “Jesse” acting on behalf “JP Avionics BV” requested money for job not done is fake?
Maybe installation was signed off before “Jesse” requested payment for labor?

How about “Jesses” email sent on March the 2nd 2018 to “Pilot”, “Aspen” CEO and several other “Aspen” employees in which “Jesse” admitted that “Aspen” did not required payment for the equipment?
Maybe “Pilot” did not wire transfer all those Euros to entities controlled by “Jesse”?
Maybe you want to say that the aircraft was not held in “Vliekwerk” hangar for over 12 months?

Or maybe “Pilot” was allowed to perform engine run-up? Or any engine preventive maintenance during all this time?
Please be somewhat more specific because I have tons of evidence at hand to prove you wrong.

But you know what?
https://www.euroga.org/forums/maintenance-avionics/9205-validity-of-w-b/post/177593#177593
Didn’t you help a little bit “Jesse” before? Just a little bit?

LFCL, France

[Admin comment: Remember, attack the post, not the poster; I’ve removed the above to reflect this policy]

Last Edited by Michael at 25 Oct 12:43
FAA A&P/IA
LFPN

pilotmark wrote:

Would you be so kind and be somewhat more specific please? Which one of the above presented details is NOT honest?

Michael did not write that any of the details you posted were not honest. He wrote that you were not forthcoming with all the pertinent details and thus your postings as a whole were not honest.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

I am confused. Are Robin_253 and pilotmark the same person? Is this the same aircraft as the one referred to in https://www.euroga.org/forums/maintenance-avionics/9205-validity-of-w-b/post/177593#177593 ?

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

Peter_Mundy wrote:

Is this the same aircraft as the one referred to in

It’s hard to tell for sure, but it looks like the same reg
This thread

Other thread

Michael seems to be very excited over this. If the details are not as presented, I’m sure it would be easy for Jesse to correct matters, or for you to do so on his behalf.

If Jesse is above reproach in this then no need try and hide it by demanding the thread is deleted; just provide the full story. From details given so far, it certainly looks very shady.

Kent, UK

Katamarino wrote:

From details given so far, it certainly looks very shady.

Of course it looks shady if we only hear from one side!

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden
Sign in to add your message