Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

How to lose your plane and 35000 Euro

making the world a better place

Anonymous vendettas have rarely achieved that.

Entertaining bitching presumably on own behalf,
no chance of progress on the subject matter,
lacking credibility to seriously influence anyone.

Note to TO: this is neither twitter nor fb, shitstorms require a bit more…

PS since you (anonymous yourself – LOL) request disclosure of conflict of interest (love to see yours ROFL) : one/off customer with work done as agreed

Last Edited by ch.ess at 01 Feb 13:16
EDM_, Germany

ch.ess wrote:

Anonymous vendettas

This is not vendetta, I would call it a report from a project that did not go as promised to the customer.
the case is not anonymous either. The perpetrators and the victim is well-known. They were all active members of this forum.

ch.ess wrote:

lacking credibility

if documents that have been signed by a CFO of a company certified by the FAA lack credibility, then I’m sorry but I’m afraid I can’t do any better.

As conflict of interest is concerned:
Jesse’s customers and business partners defend him. That’s understandable. They maintain that there is “another side of the story”, but none of them accused me of presenting untrue facts, no one has accused me of presenting false documents.

LFCL, France

pilotmark wrote:

I was wondering how I can help you with this mysterious but secret “other side of the story”

Maybe it’s dodecahedron shaped story thus has 12 sides or Moon-like with dark side reached only recently by Chinese

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

pilotmark wrote:

From what I heard Jesse did a pretty good job on your company aircraft. It would be fair to notify readers about a possible conflict of interest before posting such claims.

So… you think your experience weighs more than that of another customer? Sorry, but I don’t buy that. Besides, I did not judge his work, but were merely pointing to a complete lack of style and credibility on your rant, especially as Jesse is not on this forum and can’t possibly defend himself, right? So basically you did not chose a level playground in the first place and that stinks.

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

mh wrote:

esse is not on this forum and can’t possibly defend himself, right?

Is there anything actually stopping him from doing so if he wanted to?

Off_Field wrote:

Is there anything actually stopping him from doing so if he wanted to?

He was banned from this forum some years ago.

ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

May I suggest that you look up credibility and assess yours here by reading the comments again ?
You are missing the mark across the board and thus spoil your own case.
And that while there definitely is a problem and may be misbehavior (or worse).
We dont put someone in a pillory based on a single complaint, in particular where the length of the story and its complexity suggests that there may be more aspects to it.
The faxt alone that the legal route was apparently easy for JP and not possible for you makes me cautious.

PS you may or may not respond, i am out. Good luck in any case, you will need it…

EDM_, Germany
Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Airborne_Again wrote:

He was banned from this forum some years ago.

I’m not sure this is correct. Maybe I missed it but @Peter and @David will know more.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

mh wrote:

but were merely pointing to a complete lack of style and credibility on your rant

I don’t have any relation to any of the parties in this case (I even have never seen any piece of Aspen avionics) but I’m really interested to see the arguments. Until now I was able to see some decent arguments and facts provided by @pilotmark and none of anybody else who was stating that there was another side of the story. I don’t have any intention to defend @pilotmark but I’m interested to hear on what basis you’re accusing him for lack of style and credibility.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message