Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Hotel Hertelendy Weekend Meetup late June 2017?

I’ll be picking up the plane after some avionics work at Tokol LHTL late June. Thinking of popping over to Hertelendy for 1-2 nights to check it out. Maybe do a fly in for pilots based in the former Austrian-Hungarian empire?

Is the hotel open? Functioning? I only see 2016 rates on their site.

http://www.hotel-hertelendy.com/?q=en

Last Edited by WhiskeyPapa at 20 May 10:13
Tököl LHTL

@WiskeyPapa As you know from last year, they do only open if there is a minimum of people coming. No shows are therefore not very welcome, as we have seen last year on our meet-up. If they open for a group and they still have rooms availiable, they will send out a newsletter to former customers. If you give your dates of your flight here, I will inform you if I will recieve an opening-newsletter from them and then you may contact them or not.

EDDS , Germany

Thanks, I’m waiting for completion date estimates for work being done on the plane & will PM you with more information when I have it. How much in advance do they need to know?

I now see they are planning to be open much of July and August. Might be asier to arrange then.

Last Edited by WhiskeyPapa at 20 May 11:43
Tököl LHTL

Its a very nice place would recommend it to others but be aware that for my C210 with hot and humid midday and a very slight crosswind T.O. it was very tight. I had minimum fuel and very light weight.

KHTO, LHTL
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message