Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

IDUNA FLY app for Aircraft Performance calculations

This seems like a promising iPad app for pre flight strategic decisions.

Poll to submit for your aircraft to be included at: https://iduna-fly.com/airplane-poll/

Detailed description on what it does, which aircraft are already included etc. at https://iduna-fly.com/

LGMG Megara, Greece

IDUNNO

LFPT, LFPN

And the best thing about it: it has integration with autorouter. You can plan your flights and even file from within the app and it will use its highly detailed models of the aircraft for route finding and filing.

The app is very well done with a lot of attention to detail. I have no commercial interest in it. In my view, this is what every airplane manufacturer should offer for its aircraft and I wish the company success.

achimha wrote:

I have no commercial interest in it. In my view, this is what every airplane manufacturer should offer for its aircraft and I wish the company success.

Same here, just found out about it.

LGMG Megara, Greece

What is the business model?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I like the presentation of mass and fuel compared to the tabular form of the autorouter…

LFPT, LFPN

Peter wrote:

What is the business model?

According to the website linked to above, you have a 4 week trial period, then there is either a one-off fee or subscription. But I can’t find any information on pricing. even though the link says “How much does it cost?”

Last Edited by Airborne_Again at 15 Jun 10:18
ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Airborne_Again wrote:

According to the website linked to above, you have a 4 week trial period, then there is either a one-off fee or subscription. But I can’t find any information on pricing. even though the link says “How much does it cost?”

Hi,

I’m the developer of Iduna FLY. First of all, thanks a lot for the kind words about the App to all of you.

Regarding the costs, you can click on the menu button on the top left and then select “Purchase Info”. There you can see the prices for the subscriptions and for single airplanes. If you fly a lot of different airplanes then the subscription makes sense for you. If you only fly one or two different airplanes you can purchase them for a one time fee.

If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to ask them.

Nice to have the developer of a software contributing in the forum on a pilot to pilots basis.

Kudos to @IdunaFLY

LGMG Megara, Greece

petakas wrote:

Kudos to @IdunaFLY

11 Posts
Sign in to add your message