Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

In flight radar covering eastern Europe?

It took a month but now the Polish weather service is providing radar data to the ADL system:

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

That’s GREAT …. any chance for Croatia? ;-)

Sebastian,
I’m around Cannes now and really want you to get cover down there, the TS are massive but not showing up in the “black hole”

Sebastian, is it possible to use the ADL app over a cellular network ? For example when flying low level my iPad is usually able to keep LTE connection. In this scenario fetching data from a satellite would be more expensive and slower than from a ground station.

Great!!! If I can help you somehow to achieve this for Croatia, just let me know.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

I can see that @Sebastian_G made another achievement – good parts of Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Hungary are covered with radar picture.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Very nice!

good parts of Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Hungary are covered with radar picture.

PFM!

LFPT, LFPN

Thats great Sebastian, Will contact you regarding your product. Looks useful to me now.

THY
EKRK, Denmark

It looks like it’s extended for Croatian composite radar picture (3 radars). Unfortunately Dubrovnik radar doesn’t work – otherwise the coverage would be extended to south parts of Croatia and Bosnia and whole Monte Negro.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
Sign in to add your message