Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

In flight radar covering eastern Europe?

Me too. Hope to try it out next week.

I have been training myself with the app on the ground.

Abeam the Flying Dream
EBKT, western Belgium, Belgium

ADL thread

Good product – I bought one too.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Just a quick follow up on my own thread. I purchased the ADL from Sebastian and used it in my TB21. I tried it on a 13 hour trip across three days flying over much of eastern Europe this week. It really is a great tool that you built Sebastian! Going from almost zero inflight weather information to what the ADL gives you is significant. It can be used for strategic decision making, and knowing well ahead what to expect. I use it on a iPad mini and the app works nicely. Apart from Radar, the wind, cloud tops and METAR/TAF is great. I also found the inflight text message function usefull to send about ETA and such. Obviously it would be even better if I could get it on my Aspen or GTN750 but still its much better than nothing.

PS: No Im not paid or given any discount to say this. I just really like that tool.

THY
EKRK, Denmark

I noticed this today when checking METAR/TAF for tomorrow’s return flight from Turkey to Croatia over Bulgaria.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

This must be very new as the coverage was not there a week and half ago when returning from Greece :-). Nice addition as Hungary and Croatia are amongst my favourite destinations. Cool!!!

LKHK, Czech Republic

It looks like it’s extended for Croatian composite radar picture (3 radars). Unfortunately Dubrovnik radar doesn’t work – otherwise the coverage would be extended to south parts of Croatia and Bosnia and whole Monte Negro.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Thats great Sebastian, Will contact you regarding your product. Looks useful to me now.

THY
EKRK, Denmark

good parts of Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Hungary are covered with radar picture.

PFM!

LFPT, LFPN

Very nice!

I can see that @Sebastian_G made another achievement – good parts of Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Hungary are covered with radar picture.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia
35 Posts
Sign in to add your message