Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Info on EKRN Bornholm Ronne

Planning on a possible flight to EKRN. I sent the following email. Can anyone fill in the blanks? If not I will post the answers here when I find them.

To Whom it May Concern:

I am planning to fly into your airport on either June 22 or 23 and departing Sunday the 26th.

The aircraft is a Cessna 210 less than 2000Kg.

Will you please tell me the fees for the following if any:

1. Landing
2. Departing
3. Is Handling required? If so, what is the fee charged by each handler?
4. Overnight parking.
5. Any passenger Tax upon departure or arrival
6. Instrument arrival fees
7. Any IFR departure fees
8. Price of 100LL inclusive of VAT
9 Any other airport or service fees not covered by the above requests?

Is a slot required for Landing?
Any PNR or PPR, if so what is the minimum time for such notice or permission?
Are there any rental cars available at the airport?

Thanking you in Advance,

Eugene Haller

KHTO, LHTL

IMHO, you are killing them with all these questions about fees. We are talking Denmark here.

In short, it has low fees, 30€ (DKK equivalent) and about 2.80€ (DKK equivalent) per litre of Avgas. No PPR/slot. It’s a totally quiet, Danish airport. Avis on site.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

I don’t remember the invoice for our last IFR stop with the 1950 PA46 so it must have been quite inexpensive. If you want to save on fuel you could stop in EDAB on the way, they currently sell AVGAS at 1,99 Euro including all taxes and VAT.

Apparently fees in Denmark are very resonable as long as you stay away from Kastrup/EKCH.

www.ing-golze.de
EDAZ

I’ve been there last year. Very nice airport.

There’s a crew room in the terminal building. From there you call the tower and say that you want to pay. Magically, an invoice comes out of the printer. Next, you use a self service credit card terminal to pay.

When you leave the airport and want to get back to aircraft, you come to a GA gate and ring. Someone picks up and asks you to put your ID in front of camera. Then they open the gate.

This way I visited Ronne without seeing a single person from their staff. Sci-fi.

I don’t remember the fee, but as boscomantico said, Denmark is rather cheap.

LPFR, Poland

Two years ago landing and parking for <2T was 14 €. Generally speaking, in Scandinavia, outside the main airports like Kastrup, Gardermoen and Arlanda, everything is very reasonable. Even Malmø was very reasonable when Peter and I were there last August, although they had no specific parking for GA and we were parked in a corner of the commercial apron.

LFPT, LFPN

I paid 66 DKK (9 EUR) for MTOM 1150, VFR.

LPFR, Poland

Thanks for everyone’s response.

Never been to Denmark all I know about Denmark is that most of the women are tall and Im sure someone will correct me on that. I learned the hard way to ask before hand. Im taking friends and they asked me how much it will cost since we are splitting the fees.

So landing and parking were very reasonable. I assume no handling cause no one mentioned it.

Bosco how long ago for the AVgas price you quoted?

KHTO, LHTL

Actually, it’s an educated guess. It was 3€ per litre last summer (very high for Danish standards, “normal” was 2.40
last summer) and now I guess it has come down a little.

If you really want to know, call and ask. Just be sure to ask them the price with all taxes included. They will give you the price in DKK which you will have to convert.

Denmark is the most wonderful and relaxed flying country in Europe. Nothing like Hungary.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

This is the Danish current pricelist for Air BP, including Rønne
Air BP

this is the link to the fees:
EKRN

pmh
ekbr ekbi, Denmark

Thats 2,71€ / ltr with tax and VAT.
As you can see Rønne is more expensive than other places.

pmh
ekbr ekbi, Denmark
14 Posts
Sign in to add your message