Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Fast track EASA FI(A) course - where?

Hi Guys,

Finishing up my CPL(A) course, I am tired of spreading it out over months and months and months.

Can anyone point me to a flight school that “guarantees” a fast track / concentrated EASA FI course anywhere in Europe (or anywhere)?

Thanks

Steven

Abeam the Flying Dream
EBKT, western Belgium, Belgium

The usual suspects in UK are: On-Track Aviation at Wellesbourne. Carol Cooper at Andrewsfield Aviation near Stansted. Dorothy Pooley at Pooleys Flying Instructor School at Shoreham. Aeros at Coventry, Gloucester, Nottingham, Cardiff, or Doncaster. Eva Ceh at the Pilot Centre at Denham.

A full-time effort should take 5 to 6 weeks.

London, United Kingdom

Thanks @qalupalik
I am looking for fasssster :)

Abeam the Flying Dream

Try Panamedia at LESB. Given the good weather you should be able to do the air-part in record time.

Private field, Mallorca, Spain

It is beyond me why anyone should want to rush what is one of the most important foundations if you genuinely want to teach flying. 5-6 weeks is required if you want to do the course properly and actually cover the mandated ground school hours.

Now retired from forums best wishes

@balliol I dont want to skip or rush, I want to concentrate. I did my CPL (15hrs) over 8 months because of how busy the school is with ab-initio ATPL students and because I have a full time job.
If I can concentrate it in a short period, I can do it efficiently and fast during off-time from work. And that is not rushed. Please don’t judge my intentions frivolously.

Abeam the Flying Dream

@aart thanks! Ill contact them.

Abeam the Flying Dream

I would add Tony Glover at Stapleford, although realistically Balliol is right, am not sure how it can be accomplished in less than the time he indicated.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

I concur to recommend The Pilot Centre. Thoroughly professional people there. I did my CPL, CRI and FI with them.
I would also recommend Aerofutur in Perpignan. Very professional team, they love what they do. Insist to get a quote as the admin/sales is not to the standard you might expect. They are of course busy as every school these days but won’t make any promise they can’t keep.

There’s also Keith Pogmore at Stapleford assuming he’s still doing FIC courses.

London, United Kingdom
12 Posts
Sign in to add your message