I’am in. I will be in Aviathor plane.
If anyone is going from Denham or Booker and has a spare seat I’d be glad of the excursion.
The warm front is looking like it will be slow to clear, but it’s too early to make a judgement.
I suggest those coming (who don’t have my details) email me at the address in my profile. I will be on email in France OK.
Wx permitting, I plan to depart 1000 UTC.
I won’t depart if LFAT is actually fogged in, but will go if it is above ILS minima and Shoreham looks good all day.
I tried to get in today but there was a solid overcast layer from 200ft to 2000ft
Look like will have the typical winter high pressure situation…
Tiny layer but low cloud and poor visibility…
Sadly it doesn’t look flyable for me.
I would not get back home.
EGHH 240632Z 2406/2415 23010KT 2000 DZ BR BKN002 PROB30 TEMPO 2406/2412 1200 BKN001 PROB30 TEMPO 2412/2415 6000 NSW BKN008
EGKK 240616Z 2406/2512 22010KT 0900 -DZ FG BKN002 TEMPO 2406/2411 6000 NSW BKN005 BECMG 2411/2414 5000 BR BKN008 PROB30 2414/2422 9999 NSW SCT015 BECMG 2422/2501 16006KT 9999 NSW SCT015 PROB30 2504/2510 8000 BECMG 2509/2512 22014KT
Actuals are even better
EGKK 240650Z 21007KT 180V240 1500 BR OVC002 11/11 Q1026
EGHI 240650Z 23009KT 200V260 2200 -RA BR BKN003 11/10 Q1026
EGHH 240650Z 23010KT 2000 R26/P1500 DZ BR OVC002 12/12 Q1026
EGKA: no results found
LFQQ 240700Z AUTO 20009KT 9999 OVC006 06/06 Q1029
LFAT 240700Z AUTO 19006KT 150V220 4900 -DZ BR OVC005 09/09 Q1029
Obviously the weather is moving a lot slower than previously forecast.