Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Lille Landing Fee?

I would like to clear customs and fill up somewhere in the north of France for a return to the UK. Lille website has some very low looking prices for a 975kg Cherokee! Has anyone recent experience of the fee’s and charges there? I will be taking on about 170ltrs too!
Thanks in advance Max.
I was refering to this link http://www.lille.aeroport.fr/btob/partnership-with-companies/aeronautic_fees/

Hi Max, we paid ~ 41€ last July for 1 night incl. Landing fee 1100kg

Last Edited by luckymaaa at 03 Jun 18:47

We paid 37.73 Euro in March incl 5 hours parking for 1960kg Malibu, but didnt refuel.
Pay fees at info desk, everybody really helpful and absolutely no hassle.

As the old GA terminal has closed they send out a minibus to meet you…(incl in above).

However Calais LFAC or Le Touquet LFAT would still be cheaper and easier

Calais has reduced the op’s hours so much it is hard to get in there to make customs and fuel etc! Le Touquet is dearer fuel and a bigger landing fee! And the area around Lille is good for us this time, I wanted clarification of the fee’s on the site. As I read it we will be charged €2.40/pax, probably includes pilot too! Reminds me of Lundy Island, landing fee did not include the pilot!! €2,75 landing fee upto 1 Tonne, 12 cents per hour parking and 21 cents fuel charge, per litre or per fill? All in all it is less than I payed at Kortrijk on the way into Schengen, so where is the catch? The lighting fee maybe?

For most of the bigger airports, it has never been possible to “calculate” the real-life total fees using the fees & charges document. The only way is to get ballpark numbers from people who have gone recently and you got that above.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

You are right Bosmantico, I think I will go in there and fill up and see what the bill comes to. The fuel price on S/D looks good so €30-40 won’t be a problem. Then we will be back in the UK and paying another £50-60 per fill up, even at the better places!

I was quoted 60euro for a PA32. 1633kg at the beginning of April. Including 1 days parking.

Alex
Shoreham (EGKA) White Waltham (EGLM), United Kingdom
7 Posts
Sign in to add your message