Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

LIPR Rimini

First post. Hello everyone. Got my IR last week. Not experienced. First trip was to LIPR.

Open, but not busy (“we have no flights today”).
Jet-A1 was 1,42 EUR. Refueling person wanted me to pay in advance, so I overestimated the fuel a bit.. He gave me a free lift with the fuel truck to the terminal, which was better than a handling agent. Landing and parking for one night was EUR 38.
Overall, I would say it was OK. In and out was very fast. Security was no problem. Everyone friendly.

LPFR, Poland

loco, welcome to this forum! May I enquire what type of plane you were flying? And (out of sheer curiosity): from where did you start for LIPR?

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Thanks. I fly a 2008 DA40 with 2.0 Thielert (SP-RYT) and sometimes Extra 330SC (SP-MTD).
Flight was EPPK-LIPR-EPPK (two days).

LPFR, Poland

loco wrote:

Jet-A1 was 1,42 EUR

That’s quite expensive …

Welcome to forum!

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

In aviation topics, the North is situated in padana area, Emilia Romagna Lombardia Veneto Trentino Alto Adige and others where the Aeroclubs really works, and the people into give as much help as they can, fighting every day with stupid laws created just to bring money to the government

Italy

@ MedFlyer

In the South of Italy is really another way to do things, they are under “another” government and you all I think understand who

Italy
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message