Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Love of aviation and career

Hi :) Well, as many of you here, I am in love with planes and flying but I am wondering if I would really love to work in the aeronautics industry ( something that machtes my profesionnal background: an office job like in marketing or business av)
I think there is a difference between flying/piloting and doing an office job in this industry ?
What do you think ?

Last Edited by at 22 May 20:16

Yes this works wonderfully well. I steered my career choices towards aerospace so now i combine the hobby with the job. And both are enjoying benefits from one another: at work my aerospace knowhow comes in handy. For my hobby: they now pay me to go to airshows!
I would never have chosen for an airline career. But now my aerospace job pays for my private flying so i can enjoy that in full freedom.

And we are still hiring!

Last Edited by Niner_Mike at 22 May 20:22
Abeam the Flying Dream
EBKT, western Belgium, Belgium

Hi Niner_Miker, your job is kind of related to “aviation” , as for me , I work for the IT industry, I am an IT consultant so it’s a bit different. I am not sure if I am my really passionated about the aviation industry, i mean I love planes and flying as i said above but doing market researches or business development for airlines or aero companies , i am not sure !

3 Posts
Sign in to add your message