Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Low-budget / Low-profile meet-up in summer?

Jan currently dead legging back on Norwegian after flying a SET into Namsos. It is quite amusing when you are out of gliding range to the nearest airport, a few hundred miles out to sea, to have a complete Damascene conversion to the church of P&W.

My C-90-8F is bus pass age and is forever young, it never goes into auto rough coasting out, however I do try and keep time over a water to a minimum.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

Sorry Robert, too much Latin & Greek there for poor little me to make anything out of it. Price & Waterhouse but wasn’t there a Third Man to that game? “bus pass age” sounds like kitchen Latin, too, here. I only took third degree at University, you know. I’ll not even begin about Damascene – closest I get is some kind of cloth. Mixed up with “obscene” it could open up a beginning, perhaps.

You must be over very high seas for your comm’s to get so, hm, how shall I say, “picturesque”.

EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

http://stauning-airshow.dk

Jan here is a potential common denominator for the low and slow crowd on EuroGA? There may be an oil rig in the North Atlantic which is mathematically more precise, but I think we are mainly Northern biased.

The Third Man is one of the all time greats. Here is Orson Welles improvising and improving on the Graham Greene script.

Oxford (EGTK), United Kingdom

When I read “converted to the church of P&W” my mind visualized an R-985 radial.

44 Posts
Sign in to add your message