Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Lightspeed Zulu - microphone replacement

Hi. If anyone have experience or just know what is part number of diferential microphone element in lightspeed zulu headset? I have to replace it in my but on installed part are no numbers.

http://www.Bornholm.Aero
EKRN, Denmark

To the best of my knowledge Lightspeed do not supply loose components.

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

You need to send the set to Lightspeed service in Germany. If it is less than 10 years old, they will fix it free of charge.

EBKT

But first you need an RMA from Lightspeed in the US

dirkdj where in Germany is ligtspeed service?
I found only in USA and shipping costs kills.
I was thinking also about trade-in to zulu 3 or bose A20 but again, shipping, tax and customs are killing trade-in economy.

I can’t find if its possible to make trade-in for bose A20..

I know that they will not provide parts but I mean that maybe someone know where to buy it in general stock, replacement is 10min of work.

http://www.Bornholm.Aero
EKRN, Denmark

Years ago I bought a Lightspeed Zulu Headset and had issues. I contacted the seller (SkyFox) who pointed me to

Audio Acoustics
Walter Mazanek
Leiblstraße 11
D-82166 Gräfelfing
Tel. 089/85 45 194
[email protected]

who repaired it for me (Bluetooth was only transmitting music on one channel). Whether it’s still the same, I don’t know…..

EDL*, Germany

Steve beat me to it. I have had several repairs for lightspeed and they were all done under warranty by Walter Mazanek, as long as the headset is less than 10 years old.

EBKT

And you still need an RMA from Lightspeed head office.

I bought my Zulu headsets from Mendelssohn Pilot Supplies.

When one of them needed attention due to many years of wear & tear, Harry Mendelssohn sent them to Germany for me, for refurbishment, completely free of charge. Good after sales service.

Glenswinton, SW Scotland, United Kingdom

Just shipped my Zulu 2 to Audio Acoustics in Gräfelfing for the upgrade package to Zulu 3 for $300.

The Zulu 2 served me well for the last 8 years with no issues. The cable plastics at the edges started breaking off so I think it was well-timed with an upgrade to Zulu 3 and new braided cables.

ESME, ESMS
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message