Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Looking for an FAA mechanic

10 Posts

First time poster, I see from previous post that some members have had difficulty in locating A&P coverage with IA within the UK and certain areas of Europe, I hold such ratings along with Part 66 B.1/2/3, if i can be of assistance please drop me a line and i will try to help. I split my time between the UK and the Balearic Islands I fly my own aircraft regularly between the UK and Spain.

United Kingdom

Hello,

I’m looking for an FAA A&P IA mechanic based in France, preferably around Paris or central France.

Any contacts would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

hello,
I just moved to Geneva from the States. looking for work on N registered airplanes. any info or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin

A&P IA
Switzerland

Welcome to EuroGA, Justin

If you participate generally and helpfully on EuroGA (you have no doubt seen many maintenance related threads) then there is certainly business to be found.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thanks, Peter.

A&P IA
Switzerland

I think you need experience on the big business jets. Geneva is a place where you can arrive in a new CJ4 and feel like the poor relation amongst all the G550s etc

Darley Moor, Gamston (UK)

Aren’t big jets done mostly by FAA 145 outfits? They don’t need an A&P/IA, AIUI.

I was hangared in one such (well, not jets but doing really awfully poor peoples’ planes e.g. King Airs and TBMs ) and they didn’t have an IA. They did have one in their prop overhaul shop.

They needed an IA only to sign off work on airframe types not covered by their 145.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I would agree I need experience on jets. but I’m one that never stops learning.

A&P IA
Switzerland

Azur Aero Assistance in Cannes are FAA but not ideally located for you.

LFMD - Cannes Mandelieu, EGLL - London Heathrow, France

PM sent

A&P IA
Switzerland
10 Posts
Sign in to add your message