Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aspen 1000 Pro Max installation manual

Anyone have a copy(pdf) of the latest installation manual for above that I could have please?
A few things I’d like to check.
Thanks

Last Edited by PeteD at 01 Dec 11:40
EGNS, Other

I have this one

which may be similar, as the latest Aspen IM.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thanks Peter, what is the date please? The latest one has details of the Max upgrade, I have only Sept 2015 so may well be useful, may I have a copy/link please?
Thanks
Pete

EGNS, Other
always learning
LO__, Austria

That was well found. Unfortunately, like the Garmin “pumac” site, the directory listing is disabled on the server so one can’t dig out others, other than by trying different publication names

PeteD – year 2009. Until Snoopy’s find, I don’t have any more recent manuals. Check your PMs.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Ok, I have revision BE, which is 2015, Snoopy, thanks, unfortunately that link is for the E5 not the Pro version, which has more features.
Funny how some manufacturers are more secretive about the installation manual than others!

EGNS, Other

E5 and Pro are the same. Only software differs. E5 is EASA certified since a week or two.

EBST, Belgium

The current version is Rev CA. Send me a PM if you want access – I can’t publish it due to dealer limitations.

Avionics geek.
Somewhere remote in Devon, UK.

Thanks for all the help, I now have the info I wanted.

EGNS, Other

It is strange that we cant get the manual unless committed to a purchase.

@wigglyamp
I am exploring upgrade to an Aspen Pro MAX and need to check the latest version of the install manual for any limitations. Are you able to provide access ?

Thanks in advance.

United Kingdom
12 Posts
Sign in to add your message