Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Bendix King KX165 EASA Approval number

Hello guys,

I need approval number for KX165 for german radio cert.,as follows

Field (9)
Please provide the EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) number(s) of the radio equipment to be brought into operation or the number of an EASA recognized approval. JTSO (Joint Technical Service Order) numbers assigned by the Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) prior to 28 September 2003 are also accepted as assignment precondition. The same applies to NTSO (National Technical Service Order) numbers assigned by EU Member States prior to this date. Handheld equipment may only be included in the assignment if they have an airworthiness licence, approved by the EASA or meet the radio technology requirements (transmitter and receiver parameters) of the ETSI EN 300676 at the time of placing on the market were met. Should EASA not have issued or accepted a certificate of airworthiness, it shall be demonstrated, on request, that these handheld radio equipment meet the requirements of ETSI EN 300676.

I have also Dittel Avionik radio and just found EASA approval without any issue, but nothing about the King.

If anybody can help thanks in advance!

Last Edited by Stan at 28 Jun 00:59
Bulgaria

The KX165A pre-dates the existence of EASA so there is no EASA approval number. In the UK, the CAA approved the KX165A-25 in 2003:

Approval no.:
LA101079
Latest approval date:
03-Feb-2003
Category code:
39-30-00
Equipment category:
COMM/NAV Systems
Manufacturer name:
Honeywell International Inc
Master type/model no.:
KX155/KX165

The German LBA approved the KX165 as well:
10.922/72
KX 165 VHF/UHFNavgationsempfänger
kombiniert mit VHF-Sende/
Empfangsgerät
AlliedSignal Inc. (USA) KX 165 4 (13.01.95)

Avionics geek.
Somewhere remote in Devon, UK.

Please accept my deepest gratitude!

Bulgaria

This can help for future radio applicants.
Document from LBA providing a lot of approval numbers.
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/34816415/funkgeraate-luftfahrt-bundesamt
Local copy:

Bulgaria
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message