Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Looking for a supplier of this hose clip

It says MICRO and XONIX but nothing comes up on google. It is French and a lot of French stuff does not show up on google when done from the UK.

These are very nice clips, shown here on ~12mm hoses, so much narrower than the standard jubilee clips traditionally used, which don't really work on such small hose diameters because they don't properly bend around the hose.

The pic is from a TB20GT.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Couldn't find this one, but one of the major producers of aerospace clamps in France is Caillau - maybe they have something similar. Try also Oetiker in Switzerland.

BTW, just in case, for your further search, the French term for a worm-drive hose clamp is "collier à vis" or sometimes "collier à crémaillère".

LKBU (near Prague), Czech Republic

Wurth do a nice line in stainless hose clips.

Forever learning
EGTB

None of those three appear to do a hose clip which is as narrow as the ones in the photo.

Administrator

Possibly one of these?

[fixed the nonworking URL]

EGBP Kemble, United Kingdom

Peter - I use these clips on my beloved old BMW motorbike. They came from an excellent auto parts store near my home. Went back 2-3 years ago to be told they were no longer available.

Here's another supply: link

Alan

I've ordered a few of the ones posted by StevenR - they look like they might be close.

The French ones are by far the best I have seen - very think and flexible; great for the soft vacuum hoses.

One problem with looking for Socata parts is that manufacture stopped in 2000-2001 and the company may no longer be around.

Administrator

I just tried Google.fr for a search in French. The only things that come up are a watch manufacturer and a computer game. Might be a now-defunct company.....

I now have the Merlin hose clips here.

Not as nice as the French ones but a lot narrower and thus more flexible than the ones in standard use.

Administrator
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message