Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

N-reg in a trust (merged)

I’m on my 2nd year with IAS and haven’t had any problems. That said, those usually arise when selling / transferring, so ymmv.

tmo
EPKP - Kraków, Poland

I’m with Southern. No issues, so far. On the few occasions interaction with them was necessary, they were friendly and helpful.

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

I can highly recommend Avcorp Services Limited, based at the Gloucestershire airport in the UK. Web site is here.

The company owner has run the trust for my aircraft continuously since 1992, setting it up with the previous aircraft owner at that time. I don’t know how they compare price-wise, but they are very professional and handle all registration dealings with the FAA and FCC proactively (e.g. CofR and radio licence renewals).

This company operates on a one trust per owner basis for the average single aircraft owner. The legal trust incorporation for my aircraft has a contract with me and only me. So if I ever sell the aircraft, the new owner can “assume” the trust (if desired) as I did from the previous owner when I purchased the aircraft.

LSZK, Switzerland

Any experiences with International Air Services, Inc. (IAS) trustee for N-reg aircraft?

Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my father, who is looking at bringing a plane into Canada that is N-registered and currently in the U.S. Has anyone used International Air Services, Inc. (IAS) as a trustee? There’s not a lot of info about the company online and the website is a bit bare-bones. We’re just trying to do some due diligence before deciding on our course of action. Any feedback on using IAS would be appreciated! Thanks.

JRS
Canada

Hello @JRS

A search finds some previous posts.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thanks @Peter! I appreciate it.

JRS
Canada
56 Posts
Sign in to add your message