Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Aspen for Robin DR300 / DR400 STC, anyone interested?

This offer has is no longer valid as their the first aircraft with meets the requirements is found. An STC for all Aspen variants from EFD1000 upto EFD2000, including the VFR version is expected to be completed end of this year, early 2017. This STC will include Robin 200, 300, and 400 series under EASA control.

JP-Avionics
EHMZ

Are Rallyes on the STC list (MS893E)? I would seriously such a proposition for my plane. Wrestling with the decision of whether to upgrade the plane or sell and buy a retractable.

Tököl LHTL

@WhiskeyPapa

Yes the Rally MS893E is listed on standard Aspen AML STC, which can be used free of charge when you a buy an Aspen product. This STC also starts at the VFR model and goes up to at least the 2000 model, maybe even 2500 and 3000, but those are a bit overkill for most GA usages in my opinion.

JP-Avionics
EHMZ

Hi Guys, new on here and have just discovered this older thread.
Is the request for a suitable Dr400 still valid or has this now been completed?

Kind regards

Pete.

United Kingdom

@GA_Pete we are currently awaiting better weather to get the first aircraft in. Once that is done the EASA STC is finshed and other Robin 253, 300 and 400 series could be modified using the same STC

JP-Avionics
EHMZ

Thanks for taking the time to confirm.
Kind regards
Pete.

United Kingdom

I own a DR221 which is on the TCDS of the DR200 series and I am really excited to read that the STC will cover mine as well.

Happy to discuss if my plane in mint condition could be used for the STC work?
Please let me know.

Thanks, Peter

Last Edited by Lekupf at 08 Jul 15:37
LSGE, LSGN
17 Posts
Sign in to add your message