Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

JPI EDM-930 EZConfig configuration software

Does anyone know where the EZConfig software needed for EDM-930 engine monitor can be found for download?
JPI don’t have it on their website anymore and alternate method of entering configuration mode (STEP and LF buttons pressed simultaneously for 5 seconds) doesn’t seem to be working on my unit…

LRIA, Romania

JPI should be able to give it to you.

No idea why they took it off their website. I have some of their stuff but not this one.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I have contacted them and they said the unit needs to go back to them for $500!!

It seems so greedy to me for them to remove the software config tool in order to force their customers to pay extra for configuration…

I’ve searched online for JPI ez-config-setup.exe, ez-config.exe, etc. with no result.

If someone can find the CD with the EZConfig software maybe we can post it online to stop this ugly, unfair practice from JPI.

LRIA, Romania

@AlexTB20 I have found this software and have a copy.

Administrator

Good Day,

could you send me this Software as well? I also would urgently look for it…

Many thanks in advance…

Be33

EDMS , Germany

Hi,
Me too I’d like a look-see at that too! I’m not a natural at the JPI user interface.

W

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

WilliamF wrote:

Hi,
Me too I’d like a look-see at that too! I’m not a natural at the JPI user interface.

W

I don’t think anyone is. It’s horrible. 150 hours later I still don’t know how to properly input a refuel properly unless I have the manual in front of me!

Last Edited by zuutroy at 11 May 20:32
EIMH, Ireland

I have put the old stuff here

This is all I have

Administrator

Thank you very much! Great!

Regards
Be33

EDMS , Germany
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message