Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

PS Engineering "3D" intercom

from here

I just joined Euro-GA today because I will be attending AERO-Friedrichshafen on April 20 – 23, 2016 and wanted to get more enlightened with the activities of GA pilots in Europe.

When I searched on PS Engineering PMA450 this thread came up, so I thought this would be a natural place to introduce myself. Thank you for placing a link to this audio panel’s page on our website. PS Engineering has been designing and building intercoms and audio panels for the last 30 years. We also brand label them for Avidyne, Bendix/King, Honeywell, and Trig.

The True Dimensional Sound discussed in this thread has been recently employed our new EASA Approved, PMA8000BTi. This technology is being used under a licensed agreement with the USAF. Their patent calls it Multi-talker but we gave it the name “IntelliAudio”. PMA8000BTi

We also have the PAR200A PAR200A that is an audio panel, hi-fi stereo intercom with Bluetooth(R) and controls a remote mounted, 8.33KHZ Trig Radio.

Both of these audio panel hold ETSO and will be demo’d at the AERO this year at the Avionik Straubing and Adam Aviation booths.

It would be my pleasure to be your technical representative on all things related to PS Engineering and our intercoms and audio panels.

I appreciate this forum and how nicely it has been set up.

I look forward to being an active contributor in the future.

Sincerely,
Mark Scheuer
Founder and CEO
PS Engineering, Inc

Last Edited by Mark at 23 Feb 14:16
PS Engineering, Inc.
KTYS Knoxville, TN

I have just emailed Mark with the forum guidelines about advertising, after he asked me how to advertise here. He didn’t wait for my reply and posted the above

I will let it stay but he now knows the rules (about participating in the forum generally, genuinely, etc). If we didn’t have these rules, EuroGA would be full of advertisements.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Dear Peter, I apologize for my excitement. I totally understand that forums must not be used as a marketing tool. I am an electrical engineer and not a “marketier”. I am comfortable talking in technical terms and not like a salesperson (although there is nothing wrong with being a salesperson!).

Going forward, I will pay particular attention that I do not abuse this privilege and will be act as a technical support person.

I truly value this opportunity and pledge to keep any kind of “Sales Pitch” out of my posts. I am accustom to this kind of rules and will abide by them.

Thank you Peter very much for your great forum.

Sincerely,
Mark

Last Edited by Mark at 23 Feb 14:49
PS Engineering, Inc.
KTYS Knoxville, TN

Mark is very active on the BeechTalk forums and always responsive to questions and requests. I have the 8000BT in my A36 and thoroughly recommend PS Engineering products.

Mark will be an asset to EuroGA.

Spending too long online
EGTF Fairoaks, EGLL Heathrow, United Kingdom
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message