Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your instrument panel

With so much focus on avionics, I think it would be interesting for people to post pics of their instrument panel, with some information on what led them to choose (IF they chose it) what is in it and why it is located where it is.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Sorry, @Peter, I tried to resist but had to give up after 00:02:37 …

Observe: this is the previous version, with a cutout for a King KTY76A and a Trig transceiver. The next edition – still in my workshop at present – has two Trig cutouts instead.

Last Edited by at 04 Dec 20:43
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Mine is still a work-in-progress but this was first power-up a couple of weeks ago:

Avionics geek.
Somewhere remote in Devon, UK.

What avionics are those? Is this for an RV?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Peter wrote:

What avionics are those? Is this for an RV?

It’s my Vans RV12 with dual Garmin G3X Touch screeens, a Garmin GNC255A Nav/Com, GTX35R blind Mode S/ADS-B transponder and the GMC307 autopilot controller. It’ll also have PowerFlarm CORE for traffic.

Avionics geek.
Somewhere remote in Devon, UK.

KHQZ, United States

IV-P, RV-8, EVOLUTION

KHQZ, United States

Current panel. Narco and a VOR are coming out now to be replaced by the cheapest possible 8.33 radio :-(

Happy only when flying
Sabaudia airstrip LISB, Italy

Europa XS Trigear

EDLE

I have renewed a Jodel 113 (2 seats and 100 Hp) in 2014. Small panel and little room behind due to the front tank. Dynon was too deep so I chose MGL Efis and AVMAP GPS. + TRIG VHF and Transponder. The photo is bad, better look at the plan I had made before the job. I discovered the Garmin G5 6 months later ! I hate regrets…
Michel Bianco

LFLG - Grenoble le Versoud, France
99 Posts
Sign in to add your message