Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Which European registers have mandatory inter-Annual services?

The 100hr for the TB20 is in the Socata MM

but AFAIK that is another “Socata weird thing” and nobody here in the UK has ever done it (G-reg). When I was on G-reg I was under the thing called LAMP (light aircraft maintenance programme?) which was 50 50 50 50 50 … Annual which AFAIK is the usual “official” thing in Europe. The TB20 MM schedule is about 100 pages

But if the Socata 100hr was enforced, that would be an interesting data point for this thread. That would really inflate the operating cost for some people.

Funnily enough at the bottom of that page it has

which has a hilarious revenue-generation-optimising comment on N-regs.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

My F-reg Mooney maintenance program calls for a 50hr and then a “100hr or 1 year” inspection (whichever comes first). It’s in for annual at the moment and I asked the engineer if, given I’ll be doing IR training as well as regular flying this year, I would have to get another full annual done in say October when it’s clocked up the 100 hours. I didn’t quite understand his answer!

EIMH, Ireland

Emir wrote:

Jujupilote wrote:

all F-regs are subject to a 50/100/200hrs check regime.

Are you sure? Even if it’s not required by MM? I would be surprised if that’s the case.

Sorry Emir, I don’t know the details, that’s what I put a “disclaimer”. Actually, all club aircraft do more than 100hrs per year so the annual & 100hrs are done together.

LFOU, France
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message