Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Meet up weekend 3/4 october 2015 - Maastricht EHBK

Thanks Cobalt.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

No, just turn up. Just let them know in advance when you want to depart so the ops staff is at the “GAT”, which now is on the other side of the airfield than the terminal and it is not always manned land-side.

Recently, the border police asked me for a written “Gendec” so have a printed copy of the UK GAR ready (they happily accepted that).

C.

Biggin Hill

Is any Prior Notice required at EHBK? I might go there on Saturday and stay overnight.

EGBE (COVENTRY, UK)

Jan, I was in EBZH in order to meet the local Europa owner. We had a flight on formation till Koblenz/Winningen. There we met the Europa owner from EBLE and the delta owner in order to have lunch in the Greek restaurant on the airfield. That’s the EU version of the 100$ hamburger :-) Next time I fly to BE, I’ll update you upfront.

On a lunch in Maastricht on Sunday, I will not be able to make it. Too many things to do before flying back to Neuchatel.

Belgium

I’ll not attend – being exhausted with today’s flying (a full 4 hours with no autopilot and gps only on the first half).
Have fun!

@plouc&co: next time you come so near, I’d be glad to meet! EBST is just 15 minutes flying away, even in that slowcoach of mine.

Last Edited by at 03 Oct 18:55
EBZH Kiewit, Belgium

Ready to go.

We’ll be flying out tomorrow morning – subject to fog. I’m bringing my parents along.

For any last-minute joiners: Do send a private message to me (or I suppose lenthamen) to coordinate and exchange mobile numbers.

Regards

Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany

Hi @ploucandco , EHBK does not use 8.33 frequencies so it should be no problem.
We’re flying to EHBK this afternoon.

They have customs. It’s a beautiful city and the airport is friendly for GA.

Is it Possible to fly to EHBK without 8.33 radio?

I am in Belgium for the week-end (plane is at EBST) and could fly to EHBK and further have a lunch in Maastricht on Sun 13:00.
I need to go through customs before flying back to Neuchatel.
Today evening, I got a full customs check in Pontarlier where I just landed to pass customs.

Belgium

Patrick wrote:

Though I’d suggest a meeting time around 13:00 if that’s still feasible.

Sure, we will be around :)

lenthamen wrote:

Let’s go to Grand Cafe Maastricht for lunch?
We will be there around 12:00.

Sounds good to me!

Though I’d suggest a meeting time around 13:00 if that’s still feasible.

Last Edited by Patrick at 30 Sep 07:35
Hungriger Wolf (EDHF), Germany
23 Posts
Sign in to add your message