Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

My first post

Hello i join your forum with pleasure.One of my friends ttalk me about your forum and a good post about the Rallye.
English is not my mother language,so i make faults in that language,i am sorry.
So i introduce myself : I have the Belgian nationality,flying most of the time in south west of France at a little airfield with night flight possibilities.
I am very enthusiastic about the Rallyes and i am owner of a Rallye MS892 (i haven’t seen that model in the post about the Rallyes) in very good shape equipped for night flight.

LFDU, Belgium

Bienvenue Rallye!

I’ve never flown one, but the Rallye’s STOL abilities are legendary (landing in a cave etc).

EGHO-LFQF-KCLW, United Kingdom

Bienvenue! Feel free to tell us your night and day flying stories!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Welcome to EuroGA, Rallye

Your English is excellent! And most people writing here are not from the UK.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thank you for your welcome messages.

LFDU, Belgium

Hi Rallye,

You probably mean this thread, which I recently posted an update to.

There is also this one, which has a lot more technical detail. Mh knows a lot more about them than me. Mine just just a little romantic piece about it. I already have a soft spot for them..

@WhiskeyPapa has flown across big parts of Europe in one.

Last Edited by boscomantico at 14 Nov 18:24
Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

No,of course i red both,and both are interresting.The Rallye seems like an unknown airplane,with a lot of avant garde stuff.I am really Rallye addict and i fly in St Laurent médoc in middle of the wine yards (LFDU).This year i flew to San Sebastian and last year to Valladolid. My objective next year is Madrid (LECU) and Roma .

LFDU, Belgium

Hi Rallye,
Great to see another Rallye pilot on the forum! I have an MS893E (180 HP), my second & as Boscomantico mentions, have flown it VFR all over Europe. I find the STOL qualities give tremendous flexibility.

Tököl LHTL

I flew 50 hours ,when novice,in the Minerva 230hp version of Ralye.Very powerful,easy and safe aeroplane even with 4 people and full fuel.

LGGG
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message