Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

New aircraft tracking sites

This is like FR24 but there is no filtering.

Page for track history

However, while it has a fairly complete record of flights and keeps them for ages (unlike FR24 which deletes after 7 days) for GA it seems to capture only short segments of each flight. I guess this is because it picks up only ADS-B well, and relies for some feeders for Mode S multilateration and is pretty limited on that.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

So even a greater violation of privacy rights than FR24? Or do they need an Opt-In for aircraft to be shown for a change?

mh
Aufwind GmbH
EKPB, Germany

It is amazing but not very accurate. It has my Aztec flying at 25000ft! I wish.

EGBW, United Kingdom

Must be doing something wrong….

Can’t see ‘Criteria’, just some complex stuff within ‘How To Feed’.

You need first to go to “Global Radar View” to see the menu button top left.
the direct link of Peter is forcibly redirected to the home page.

ELLX (Luxembourg), Luxembourg

Thanks, Papa!

One has to use Menu → Reports → Free Form Report but currently it does not work.

Administrator

Is anyone able to look on FR24 at my flight at 16.54 yesterday from EGNR Hawarden to EGKB Biggin Hill in G-ILZZ and tell me why the first few seconds are at Biggin?

Is it the same on this site?

EGKB Biggin Hill

Do you mean this one?

Mode S / ADS-B tracking sites don’t know the departure and destination airports. They guess the nearest one.

But, on playback, I see what you mean. Maybe you found a way to travel faster than light? Or somebody else has a Mode S TXP with your ID – it’s been done before a few times… one bloke I used to know saw his plane airborne on FR24 and got quite concerned!

Administrator

I have never seen a flight that I haven’t made, so I don’t think anyone is spoofing me.

EGKB Biggin Hill
38 Posts
Sign in to add your message