Banner
Welcome to our forums

New panel for our 252

AnthonyQ wrote:

Cantik kapal terbang!

Terima kasih Pak Anthony! Mooney2 pesawat yang tercantik

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Great upgrade! Looks wonderful.

Do you have a trip report for this NATL crossing? Would be interesting to read.

LSZH(work) LSZF (GA base), Switzerland

Mooney_Driver wrote:

Do you have a trip report for this NATL crossing? Would be interesting to read.

Not really, sorry. For those who read German there is this and this but it’s rather brief. Next time I’ll do a write-up here on EuroGA

We run kind of a photo blog on facebook You don’t have to be registered to see it but I don’t know a way to link into the page, so you will have to scroll down quite a bit to find the north Atlantic entries.

Last Edited by terbang at 22 Feb 09:31
EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

EuroGA has a big readership – close to 1000 pilots per day. And lots of people search it, plus google indexes everything. Thanks to David’s great work, the SEO (search engine optimisation) performance is great. Facebook is a much more transient thing.

We welcome all good reports – trips, rebuilding, etc. I knock them together from just free text and photos. I even straighten out and enhance the photos.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

terbang wrote:

For those who read German there is this and this but it’s rather brief. Next time I’ll do a write-up here on EuroGA

Not too late for that. But now I do remember reading this there. Prolonged vaccation in Söndre if I am not mistaken?

Great flight.

BTW, I do carry a Dynon D1 with me for such cases… not exactly IFR but helps as backup of the backup of the backup

On top of being great friends that I was happy to meet last summer in Portugal, Gunter and Tina have a FANTASTIC plane, some FANTASTIC flights and flying histories and now a FANTASTIC glass panel!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Goncalo

terbang wrote:

Terima kasih Pak Anthony! Mooney2 pesawat yang tercantik

Mantap!

ESSZ, Sweden

We have the new panel for one year now and flew about 110 hours and I just wanted to briefly report back. Not much to say though, we had no problem at all, neither with the boxes nor with the installation.

Of course a year and 110h is not much and anecdotal evidence is worth nothing but anyway…

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

You’ve got yourself a lovely airplane there Terbang and a panel that many people dream of. Lovely!

Reminded me what a nice panel you have. Do you regret not getting rid of the legacy avionics completely?

EGTK Oxford
Sign in to add your message