Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Nordic Aero Expo 2018 (ESME)

10 Posts

I would like to let you know that on May 19-20, that is this weekend, Nordic Aero Expo will be held at my home airport (ESME).

Maybe we can have a small meet-up if there is enough interest? I will be around Saturday afternoon and possibly Sunday too.

Flying guests have free entry. No landing fee. No parking fee.

For guests from outside Schengen/EU, there is Malmö airport (ESMS) in the south that can be used as a port of entry. Malmö to Eslöv is a 10 minute flight.

100LL is available both in Eslöv and Malmö. In Eslöv we also have 91/97 UL fuel.

Eslöv has 799m asphalt runway direction 12LH / 30RH. Circuit altitude is 1300’ MSL. Call up Eslöv Radio on 123.150 Mhz 5 minutes before arrival. Uncontrolled airfield.

Last Edited by Dimme at 14 May 12:56
ESME, ESMS

I plan to come on sunday. Probably flying from ESMK (kind of the shortest flight ever).

ESMK, Sweden
ESME, ESMS

I might swing by Sunday, from Roskilde.
Is there a website for the event?

EGTR

http://www.nordicaeroexpo.eu/en/

Although the title still mentions Landskrona from last year, which is wrong.

And the fly-in info under the registration link is also wrong. I let them know this morning and they said they fixed it but it is still displaying Landskrona. Will give it another try tomorrow although it’s not my job…

Last Edited by Dimme at 14 May 22:18
ESME, ESMS

I’ll be there in a couple of hours. Let me know if anyone else are. Arriving in OY-IPE

EGTR

I will be there in an hour. Arriving with car, I will look for your airplane.

ESME, ESMS

I was next to your airplane after you parked. Now I’m walking around. I’m the only guy in a blue euroga t-shirt.

Last Edited by Dimme at 20 May 11:28
ESME, ESMS

Good to see you today Dimme. Nice airfield at Eslov and the BBQ was great !

EGTR

It was good to see you too mmgreve, and very nice airplane. Thank you for flying by!

ESME, ESMS
10 Posts
Sign in to add your message