Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Norway

Antonio wrote:

It seems @WingsWaterAndWheels bit and we are trying to arrange something on Sunday. Sounds like fun!

I already have plans for the weekend, but I’m perhaps not more than 10-15 minutes away on Sunday (from ENVA), so please give a call

PS There is a brewery and a food festival in the center Trondheim today and tomorrow

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

Antonio wrote:

Back to the thread, any takers for an EuroGA mini-join-up on Sunday 6th at ENVA?

It seems @WingsWaterAndWheels bit and we are trying to arrange something on Sunday. Sounds like fun!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Oh, I forgot the main thing: being blessed with a great family!

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Jujupilote wrote:

how you handle the pilot mode, the dad mode and the vacation mode so well ?

Thanks but first, I am far from perfect at either.
Second, no easy on-size-fits-all way: I guess it is a delicate balance
Third, I follow a certain checklist, in no particular order :

• Plan some key items, remain open and flexible on everything else
  • Enjoy the way, even if it does not follow your pre-planned path!
  • Keep your other half happy
  • Put love in whatever you do (easy enough for the aviating part!)
  • Pray
Antonio
LESB, Spain

Back to the thread, any takers for an EuroGA mini-join-up on Sunday 6th at ENVA?

Antonio
LESB, Spain

Dan wrote:

you’re supposed to start writing that trip report, and enjoy your vacation, iso lurking on EuroGA

All right, I’ll get back to vacating…as to writing…that’ll come later…
Oh, wait a minute, vacating is about having fun and pulling forumite’s legs is part of the fun, or is it not?

Last Edited by Antonio at 03 Aug 20:31
Antonio
LESB, Spain

come on @LeSving, stop trying to pull our leg… lest @Peter will pull our ears for the slight thread drift

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

Come on, looks identical

I only looked at it from 10-15 m away. I thought perhaps it could be a Falco, but wing tip tanks?

Anyway. Looks nice

The elephant is the circulation
ENVA ENOP ENMO, Norway

How could heavy metal beat light wood?

@Antonio, you’re supposed to start writing that trip report, and enjoy your vacation, iso lurking on EuroGA
Ok, to answer your question, those 100HP more power do make a difference after all. The whole of 20Kmh on the race speed

Dan
ain't the Destination, but the Journey
LSZF, Switzerland

That SF260 in Norway was Stormo 70-47 in service. I’ve flown 70-45 on the other side of the world. Once both shared the same ramp at Latina Link

Last Edited by Silvaire at 03 Aug 14:34
56 Posts
Sign in to add your message