Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Plymouth Jodel Solidarity Fly in - 12/09/15

Current guest list. If you would like to come along please feel free to post and add your details. Lee are offering a one third reduction on landing fees for the event, but we need to provide details by Thursday.

G-DOGG Bulldog Bourne Park Paul Sengupta

N37US Piper Seneca PA34 Jersey Charles Strasser (AOPA Vice President)

N576CD Cirrus SR22 Arcachon James Emery

G-AZEW Beagle Pup Deanland Ridders

G-BUWK Rans S6 Bradley’s Lawn Richard Warriner

G-DENS Binder Smaragd Garston Farm Trevor Wilcock

F-JFCO Pataplumpe Le Touquet Patrice Sednaoui

G-BZXB Vans RV6 Old Buckenham Rob Pritchard

G-DDBD Europa XS Dunsfold Brian Davis (LAA Chairman)

G-AYPO Piper Cub Bodmin Tony Knowles

G-IOSL Vans RV9 Bodmin Steve Leach

G-BWMB Jodel 119 Hinton-in-the-Hedges Colin Hughes

G-CPCD Jodel DR221 Enston David Taylor

G-BHHE Jodel 1050 Headcorn Paul Mathews

G-CDMN Vans RV9 Farthing Corner Gary Smith

G-BAKR Jodel 117 Farthing Corner Rob Brown

G-CGWH SportCruiser Hamilton Farm Peter Spedding

N20TB TB20 Blackbushe Mark Saunders

LFCS (Bordeaux Léognan Saucats)

If there is also a French fly-in, then with any luck, this pilot will be there…

For the non-French speakers (if you don’t know already), she is the 2015 women’s world aerobatic champion.

Better and more interesting than the Royal Navy dockyard floozies !

Good result for the Jodel.

CKN
EGLM (White Waltham)

Saturday evening (for those staying overnight) – Wine, women, and song at a licensed establishment just a stone’s throw away from the airfield.

Will you be renting them from the Royal Navy dockyard?

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I would like to invite you all to a fly-in on Saturday 12th September at Lee-On-Solent Airfield (EGHF).

Martin called me a couple of days before he collected the Jodel, and asked if he could come along to Lee for a fly-in at the same time as my smaller Franco-English get-together. Naturally, I was delighted to help.

I hope that this event will help to erase the disappontment surrounding events at Plymouth over the last couple of weeks, and allow people to show some pilot solidarity.

The plan for the day is as follows:

Saturday mid-morning – Arrive at Lee, tea and coffee at Lee Flying Association’s clubhouse.

Saturday afternoon – Barbecue at Lee Flying Association

Saturday evening (for those staying overnight) – Wine, women, and song at a licensed establishment just a stone’s throw away from the airfield.

We have negotiated reduced landing fees (see Martin’s post on Plymouth thread) and hard standings will be available for those who require them. Concrete blocks available at £5 extra per night.

As an aside, the French will still be arriving on the Friday evening, so anyone who fancies making a weekend of it please do feel free to join us for a continental curry Friday.

LFCS (Bordeaux Léognan Saucats)
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message