Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

PPL Questions bank for Czech Republic

10 Posts

Hello

I preparing for PPL theoretical exam in Czek Repuplic. İnfact, I m really hard working for it but I m working Easa general Questions. is there any ppl questions bank for EASA or Czek republic. or what do you suggest for pass this exam. is there a any student in Czek Republic in this forum.

Thanks

Bratislava

I am very interested in this too, but for the UK EASA PPL, for my son.

I thought the PPL QBs are national, to reflect local variations.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Check http://www.aeroweb.cz/testy/default.aspx. It most probably doesn’t match 100% the CAA question bank, but certainly gives you a good basis for your preparation.

LKBE

Peter, what national variations are you refering to, there is a single European Sky? We we are all equal…in theory…..

LKKU, LKTB

Peter wrote:

I thought the PPL QBs are national, to reflect local variations.

Yes, they are. In fact a Hungarian-speaker can only take the PPl written in Hungarian in Hungary. The QB is available in English, but only for foreign students. All the higher level exams are English-only.

Hajdúszoboszló LHHO

I guess generally you can opt for exam in english even you are at home….

LKKU, LKTB

what national variations are you refering to

UK CAA 500ft rule exemption?

IFR non-radio in Class G?

I am not up to date but I am sure there are loads…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

honza wrote:

Check http://www.aeroweb.cz/testy/default.aspx. It most probably doesn’t match 100% the CAA question bank, but certainly gives you a good basis for your preparation.

Thank for that. but the problem is language, I meant I m not euro citizen. I need a English source. thats why, this link it s not for me. but thanks again.

Bratislava

Peter wrote:

UK CAA 500ft rule exemption?

I was trying to make a joke on this….even it´s not that funny actually…

LKKU, LKTB

Check out www.quizaero.co.uk it seems to cover what you are looking for!

I was in Czech Republic last year flying the Skyleader GP One. Fantastic aircraft.

10 Posts
Sign in to add your message