Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

Bumping this thread again

Not many people are flying now due to CV19 but if you drop some leaflets, especially in the nice stand, somewhere, they will be there until 2021.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Checking leaflets at Island of Brac LDSB today

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

This is brilliant – thank you.

We must get back to putting EuroGA leaflets around airports, as soon as people start flying again.

Administrator

EuroGA leaflets at GCHI El Hierro

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

And at LDSB Brač again

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Wonderful

I wish more people did this. These leaflets are a very cost effective way to promote EuroGA – our community – and especially in the plexiglass holder they are much less likely to get chucked out.

I am happy to airmail some and the holder to someone who can leave it at some popular GA airport.

Administrator

Very commendable, Emir. Yet, there has not been a single other pilot from Croatia participating here in 10 years.

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Not true, Bosco.

Also, many pass through airports

If you can leave some of our leaflets at your local, I will be very happy to send you some.

Administrator

Yet, there has not been a single other pilot from Croatia participating here in 10 years.

There are not many GA pilots in Croatia. Even less actually fly. Even less fly places. And even less bother themselves to write about it. This sequence leads to only one person participating.

Last Edited by Emir at 05 Jun 07:34
LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Former Yugoslavia is full of pilots from Germany and Austria, and other places.

Administrator
Sign in to add your message