Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Your help needed with promoting EuroGA

In theory, without the stand, I can send them as “documents”, free of any fees…

With apologies to Clint Eastwood, do you feel lucky?

If yes, PM me your address EuroGA will paypal you any admin charges.

I prefer to keep the packages I left with people on the mainland for either recipients who would like the stand, or recipients who are likely to just refuse anything with a charge on it, on principle, without even looking at it (airports tend to do that).

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

This thread reminds me that i have distributed the last of my flyers.
Can someone in the eu send me a new batch?

EBZW, Belgium

That is super. All working as it should
I tend to leave boxes with nice people who I meet on fly-ins, because EU recipients can receive them without a risk of charges.

Thank you all

Administrator

Sorry, forgot to say, I received a pack from Luxembourg. I will endeavour to distribute to various places I hope there may be pilots passing that would be interested..

Thanks, SD..

New leaflets delivered to Lesce LJBL one of the most popular GA airfields in Slovenia.

LDZA LDVA, Croatia

Put some in the rack at the GA kiosk where you pay fees at Tarbes/Lourdes (LFBT) a couple of months ago, then left the last of the ones I have at Esbjerg (EKEB) in their info rack at the Admin Office there where you would pay fees etc.

Ive been trying to save them to leave at airports and aerodromes where GA pilots that speak English would have to pass through and would see them.

Regards, SD..

Super – thank you

Whenever I go somewhere I ask the staff very nicely if I can leave some there, and if there are some already I check them. But obviously I can’t do it anywhere near as frequently as it needs to be done.

A lot of the time someone has put some other leaflet over the top of ours

There is still one leaflet pack in the EU, which can be posted to anyone without them paying any charges.

Administrator

I saw your leaflets at LFAT and LFRD last week, still plenty of them in both cases.

ESMK, Sweden

Yes, send me your address and I’ll put it in the post to you.

EIWT Weston, Ireland

@dublinpilot has a parcel ready to be sent to someone in the EU (no risk of import charges) so if you PM him your address he can pop it in the post.

Thank you very much

Administrator
277 Posts
Sign in to add your message