Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying photos thread

Please state the location

Nicholas my son feels like a rockstar getting out of the Seaplane. Words I overheard him say to a man in his 50’s “Look I’ve just flown this aeroplane from Mullingar, and you cannot buy these. They don’t make them any more….”

He will be a fabulous sales director in time to come.

Buying, Selling, Flying
EISG, Ireland

Lucky shot collecting the TB10 where you can see the airship sheds at Carrdington.

EGBP, United Kingdom

That’s a very good photo!

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

At LKCS a few days back.
It was my first time flying close to a thunderstorm. The tower advised us to land with tailwind from the other side of the active runway or else go under that nasty cell. The choice was clear and with a long runway it wasn’t problem. Still, exciting for a first-timer.

EDMB, Germany

Arun wrote:

The tower advised us to land with tailwind from the other side of the active runway or else go under that nasty cell.

By the time you go to the other side the wind would have changed to tailwind again on the active side

Last Edited by Ibra at 11 Aug 20:07
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

Final Approach into Gibraltar snapped by my Co-pilot the other day.

ESSB, Stockholm Bromma

Wow, that‘s quite a long way from home for you ;-)

Mainz (EDFZ) & Egelsbach (EDFE), Germany

Wow, that‘s quite a long way from home for you ;-)

Furthest south I’ve been in that direction with the Citation so far. :)

Last Edited by Krister_L at 12 Aug 14:05
ESSB, Stockholm Bromma

LeTouquet today, not a single aircraft (not even mine, I am driving ), weather or quarantine? restaurant seems to survive well without Brits unlike the one in Calais !

Last Edited by Ibra at 16 Aug 12:40
Paris/Essex, France/UK, United Kingdom

I haven’t been to that restaurant for about 20 years… Last time was with an FI who was trying to “get friendly” with the school receptionist, and we all flew to LFAT

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
Sign in to add your message