Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Random flying videos thread

Omg! I loved that video. Well produced and just as I was thinking of the good choice in dramatic music for a dramatic view, he decided that an aileron roll might be nice! Lol.
Oh…Im in uncontrolled airspace? Oh well….
It may not be everyone’s taste but I loved it.

United Kingdom
Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom
ESKC (Uppsala/Sundbro), Sweden

Hmmm, unfortunate. I am sure there is a technological solution for downloading it and then I could upload to vimeo but I can’t find anything right now. The obvious way is a UK-terminated VPN.

Administrator

It worked from outside the UK a few days ago. Something changed.

ELLX

Thanks terbang for the link to skyrunner’s channel. What a dream come true.

This one was posted today and is another invitation to use GA to see the world and make memories.

LFOU, France

Here’s a short one, just messing about

Administrator

Short IFR “POGO” flight in the Paris TMAs with most of the involved ATC coms included (in french though).

LFPL, France

Here is one more Mrs. terbang made mainly to get familiar with our new equipment. The outside camera is a Hero Session 5, as is the forward facing one in the cabin. There is a jello effect with the Sony camera filming through the side window, but I think that’s due to the way we mounted it and we can fix that. The forward facing Gopro lacks dynamic range in comparison to the Sony which we tried in this position before.

Anyway, there is some nice footage included, especially takeoff/departure and approach/landing.

EDFM (Mannheim), Germany

Great video, great plane (still one of my favorite SEP) and a very competent Mrs. terbang on the radio and operating the avionics. So not much left to do for you

EDLE
Sign in to add your message