Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Representative in Netherlands for a French based PH-reg aircraft

Hi,

My name is Jacques, French Airline pilot and owner of a Fuji FA-200/180 registered in the Netherlands.

Until today, I had a representative in the Netherland, that is mandatory for the Dutch civil aviation but he decided to stop.

I am looking for some one that can do that for me.

Thanks for help!

LFCS

If I can help, let me know

EHLE / Lelystad, Netherlands, Netherlands

This one has come up before, though usually in connection with PH-reg homebuilts (not CofA types like yours, Jacques) based in France. A search on “mailbox” digs out some threads.

It seems to be a pattern that the seller in NL offers the “mailbox” service to the buyer but then gets out of it I vaguely recall someone saying they found a commercial service for something like €100 a year.

Interesting this is required on an EASA CofA type also…

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

I have paid 220 euros the first ime, then the guy asked me 150 evry year. The fact is that the first 220 was only for the first 5 month…

LFCS

How about http://www.airwaterland.nl/index.php/en/ ?
I seem to remember, that they also offer this “representation-service”.

EDLE

No, thank you! that was this guy tht take 220 euros for the first 5 month and 150 after and decided to cancel the contract witout notice.

LFCS

This may be a useful lead for you, Jacques.

Your profile suggests you are not based a million miles away from the right area.

Administrator
Shoreham EGKA, United Kingdom

Thanks all for your help.

Peter from http://www.pilotshop.nl/ is now my new representative.

He helped me immediatly. There are still nice guys on earth!

Go there if you need maps, tools, clothes, helmets, etc, etc. He is a real aviator!

Jacques

LFCS

Hello Jacques,
I own a homebuilt MCR4S since 2012 and the former owner was my representative, but he is no more eager to represent this airplane if I sell it…so I am searching a new one before the transaction can be achieved.
I contacted your pilotshop guy, he looks much more friendly and cooperative than the “airwaterland” one, who “will consider my request if I first send 1000 euros”, he said!
did you make a deal with a good bottle of wine as he proposed to me?

LFRV

hi @jacques and @alainrac,

Sorry I couldn’t help you guys (so far), but, as I hinted in our conversations, you have come to the right place for good advice and perhaps a solution to your problem

Just read that @Peter_Mundy has come to your rescue! That’s great – another success for the forum. Yeah, you’re right, there are still some nice guys and gals around…

Last Edited by Jojo at 13 Nov 12:47
Bordeaux
11 Posts
Sign in to add your message