Menu Sign In Contact FAQ
Banner
Welcome to our forums

Saturday lunch in Germany 24 October 2015

We have a good restaurant too at EDML, 3000 ft, but VFR!

I would be interested to come over for a " Bauernfrühstück" , but Straubing is a tad far for a one day up and down. EDTY would be a bit more covenient.

EHLE Lelystad

Flyer59 wrote:

Howe many seats does that C-510 have? Six, right?

Yes one more than a Cirrus G5.

EGTK Oxford

So we need two more people ;-)
Where are we going then ?

Haha!

I would be interested to come over for a " Bauernfrühstück" , but Straubing is a tad far for a one day up and down. EDTY would be a bit more covenient.

Fletio, Why don’t you stay overnight in EDML or EDMS and we see if we can set-up something with Sebastian’s and my family for the evening?

Last Edited by RXH at 19 Oct 13:24
RXH
EDML - Landshut, Munich / Bavaria

If someone is going to St. Tropez, La Mole…then I am in!!!

EGKB Biggin Hill London

@RXH

Staying overnight is rather difficult, because of the situation at home.
I’ll keep it in mind though. Let us see the weatherpredictions Wednesday or Thursday.
For an overnight stay I need A VFR departure on Sunday, don’t I?

EHLE Lelystad
Seems that EDML will be operated in future by private companies on the place after long battles with the city of Landshut that was running the airfield – and stated that they had nothing but deficits in the past. Unbelievable, seeing that this is one of the busiest airfields in the south. Yeah, one can always forge statistics in a way that serves your purpose …. Another news: All aircraft living on the old airforce base in Erding had to leave within 48 hours to make place for refugees that flood Europe for some time. Wonder, where the owners put their aircraft now, not many places left around Munich accessible to GA. Vic
vic
EDME

EDML is my home base.
It is not true that they really produced a deficit. They MADE it look like it has a deficit by not taking the revenue the airfield made, like taxes, into account. Which is, of course ridiculous.

I am really looking forward to somebody professional run this airport.

Back the the thread, Alexis if you are still not well by Saturday or want to get your aircraft Friday, we will revert to Schwäbisch Hall for Spätzle. Anyone else interested let me know.

EGTK Oxford
Sign in to add your message